Friday, April 06, 2007

28 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I tried to blog, no really I did, but Blogger has changed the format and it was more than my short attention span and slow internet access could handle. Anyway, with that in mind, I have 28 days left before I COS! I will be traveling to Kyrgyz Republic for a few days and then I fly out of Almaty on the 8th and for Europe and then eventually the states.

Kazakhstan has been great I will fill in another "real" post now that I have figured out the whole process again. Kazakhstan is wonderful but I am definitely ready for a change, and a job, this volunteer stuff is great but strenuous on the wallet. All in all, if I were to go back 2 1/2 years, I would do it all over again. I am busy trying to get rid of things (amazing how much junk one can accumulate over 2+ years) say goodbye to friends and family, and enjoy my last 4 weeks. Thanks everyone for all of your support, it was needed and appreciated and I will return to the states soon, whenever I get tired of travelling or run out of money!

A few shoutouts: Sue Mrva, please email me to let me know if your coming to Europe, same goes for Bill Murphy. HM1: I am coming soon, Morocco would be great just bad timing (want to go in May?) but San Fransisco here I come. Tom: Saule finally got her interview, she will probably beat me to Denver, but you had better be there when I get back! Ryder: Super excited about the job, that is incredibly awesome! We'll all come out to D.C. soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you. We'll have to do major shopping. I'll make all your favorite dishes. Suddenly the days are just packed. :) Love, Mom

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOOOOO?! Did You get back? How's it? Resiging for another term? How about a pic or 2?

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home